DescriptionIn as little as 90mins, this interactive training program will give you the skills and knowledge to keep family, friends, co-workers, and others safe from suicide. The course is also complemented with a 90 minute online debrief session.
Suitable for: Anyone that interacts or may come into contact with a person who may be struggling with suicide; including co-workers, family or friends.
This event will cover:
- Becoming more comfortable talking about suicide
- How to support friends and co-workers
- Keep a loved one safe in times of distress
- Build professional skills
- LivingWorks — LivingWorks
- Lorelle Zemunik (Trainer) — Mental Health Victoria
Assessment & intervention,
Workplace wellbeing & practice support
09:30 to 11:00 Add to calendar
Mental Health Victoria Member rate $75
Non-member rate $100