2020 marks the 200th anniversary of the birth of Florence Nightingale - the world’s most famous nurse.
Let’s celebrate you – Victoria’s mental health nurses
To celebrate the leadership, innovation, kindness and compassion provided by mental health nurses to all Victorians, across all areas of mental health, including direct care, management, research and administration, the Office of the Chief Mental Health Nurse has created an event calendar dedicated to giving back to you.
Come and join us, as we all celebrate Victorian mental health nurses.
Starting on International Nurses Day Tuesday 12 May 2020 you are invited to take part in a series of Video conference events with guest speakers and showcasing Victorian and international work in mental health.
Themes over the coming months include:
- International Nurse Day Tuesday 12 May 10.30-11.30 – focussing on clinical supervision and self- care
- Launch of the Mental Health Intensive Care Framework – June
- Safewards virtual workshops – to be held every month from June
- Safewards international day – July 2020
- Safewards during COVID19 – discussion and workshop late July
More events to be announced later this year. Video events from June 2020 onwards will be made available to all disciplines working in mental health.
For more information please contact the Office of the Chief Mental Health Nurse at email@example.com.