DescriptionOver the coming weeks and months the department will be working with services to showcase some of the initiatives, new models and ways of working that have emerged as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a great way of learning about changes and initiatives that are occurring in other services.
This first session will feature a number of workforce wellbeing initiatives taking place at Peninsula Health.
Title: Workforce mental health and wellbeing: Peninsula Health initiatives
• Welcome: Department of Health and Human Services - Chief Mental Health Nurse and Consumer and Carer Advisers
• Caring for the carers and Psychological First Aid - Bronwyn Lawman, Operations Director
• Relational strategies - Siobain Bonfield, Senior Psychologist
• Narrative Therapy - Ann Fuller, Senior Social Worker
• Functional daily routine changes - Alex Savage, Senior OT
• Clinical supervision - Janine Davies, Mental Health, Director of Nursing
• Workstation exercises - Juliet Panozzo, Innovation Lead
CMHL are supporting the event registration and hosting of the workforce events, with future topics to include lived experience workforce supports and new ways of working, and virtual PARCS.
Workplace wellbeing & practice support
Disciplines: Allied Health, Lived Experience Workforce, Medical, Nursing, Other
Levels: Introductory, Intermediate
Lifespans: Child, Adolescent, Youth, Adult, Older Persons